To help you gauge the best sizing for you, we've created a quick guide so you can get the best fit that you're after and to suit your personal preference. Please allow for some room to clear your knuckles.
How to find your ideal ring size:
- Using a piece of string, loosely wrap it around your finger making sure you’re allowing room for your knuckle.
- Mark the intersection point with a marker.
- Roll string out flat and measure using a ruler.
- Use measurements to reference the chart above.
- Circumference: Refers to the total internal distance around the inside of the ring. (This will be the total length around your finger).
- Diameter: Width of the inner ring. (Width of your finger).